Welcome to Indiana MRI of Bloomington! With over 17 years in the MRI business, Indiana MRI of Bloomington has the most experienced staff of MRI professionals in Monroe County, Indiana ready to serve you. From our friendly and knowledgeable staff, to our complimentary refreshments, we do everything we can to make your MRI experience comfortable and stress-free.
At Indiana MRI of Bloomington, we have state-of-the-art technology and equipment such as our High Field GE 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner which provides shorter scan times while providing extremely high-quality images for patients up to 300 pounds. For large or severely claustrophobic patients, we also have recently installed an Airis II OPEN MRI scanner which has a larger opening and provides quality images for patients up to 500 pounds. We offer a wide range of MRI/MRA procedures including MRCP (gallbladder/pancreas), LE Run-off, Brain Perf/Dif, Aorta MRA, Renal MRA, Cardiac Morphology and TMJ Scans. Our facility is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Our radiologists are board-certified and fellowship-trained in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, pediatric, vascular, abdominal and body imaging. Our technologists are board-certified in MRI by the A.R.R.T. Our patient care team includes paramedics and RN’s that are ACLS certified. In addition to being highly qualified, you will find all of our professionals and staff to be extremely professional and courteous. Remember, there is a choice when it comes to MRI.
• Flexible hours (8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to Noon Saturdays.
• Appointments within hours of your scheduling call.
• Complimentary CD is given to patients at time of their scan
• Film, CD and online images available for your physician to view (with username and password)
• Convenient, free parking at the front door.
• Most insurance plans accepted.
• Payment plans available.
• Self-pay discounts for balances paid within 30 days.
• Complimentary snacks and drinks.
Click here to find out more...